On Friday September 19th through to Sunday September 21st, all Chemistry.com users will be able to communicate for free. This FREE Weekend will once again be supported by promotional TV commercials and increased online advertising, so it might be difficult to miss and is sure to be big. Perhaps now might be time to scope out the market for a partner, you can’t beat free right?
Update: We just added the new coupon that expires August 28th, 2014. Enjoy!
Finding your nearest Bulk Barn isn’t too hard and neither is spending $10 there (especially if you have a sweet tooth like me). Upon doing so, you will now be rewarded by getting $3 off for your troubles with this printable coupon that we have been given access to by Bulk Barn.
Bulk Barn sell everything from nuts to sweets. I know sweets are probably never actually ‘good’ for you, but nuts can be. In fact, check out this fun article on the benefits of different nuts (I think I’ll definitely be eating more cashew nuts from now on).
If you live in Toronto or the general area, I have found an amazing frugal activity to keep your kids entertained. On Aug 16th 2014, present a printable coupon from their facebook page and you will get in for free. That’s a $15.00 value for the price of nothing. If you’re a VC super fan you might have read that this was one of Stephens top tips to keep the kids entertained for cheap. They limit the rebate to one per family, but if you have multiple children, just buy your admissions separately to qualify for each child. Recruit friends and family if you have more then two children.
The day is promised to be filled with free samples, prizes and much more.
An excerpt from the Toronto Zoo facebook offer page:
On August 15th, 2014 we are celebrating our 40th anniversary and as a thank you for being a part of our Facebook community, we present you with a FREE child admission coupon* for this weekend only! Join us for our 40th anniversary celebrations from Friday, August 15th to Sunday, August 17th, 2014. Visit torontozoo.com/events for event details.
*Please note: Coupon MUST be printed to be valid. One free child admission per regular price adult (ages 13-64) or Senior (65+) admission. Valid only for the 40th anniversary weekend – August 15th to 17th, 2014.
Have I convinced you enough? Then click here for the hours of the zoo and don’t forget to come back to Vouchercodes to tell us all about your day!
Right there are a couple of deals going on for the Medieval Times Canada in Toronto. Adults can save on their admission, so only costing $38.95. Kids can save too on the cost of admission bringing it down to $29.95. This offer is valid July 31st 2014. A regular adult ticket is $65.95 and a regular child ticket is $42.95, so these offers are pretty good I think. The package for this show includes the admission to the castle, a 4-course dinner and 2 hour live performances, mostly knights fighting.
I’ve never personally been to this show but one of my friend’s has been there when he was younger and he says that it was pretty cool. So if you were looking for a great activity to do with your kids this is a really good idea. And with our coupon code below it means that you will only need to pay a fraction of the price. but you’ll need to hurry.
Eharmony.ca just launched a free 5 days communication promotion today for both Canada and US websites. It means that until July 1st you will be able to communicate with other users for free. You will need to join Eharmony to connect with matches, but don’t worry you won’t need to provide your credit card number during this offer. This will be required only if you want to join Eharmony Canada at the end of this free communication promotion.
To enjoy this free offer and to start talking with matches on the eharmony.ca website, just activate the discount by clicking on our link above. And stay posted with Eharmony latest offers and discount codes with our superb Eharmony Canada online coupons page.
New York Fries Canada are running a promotion that we wouldn’t normally feature on the freebie section as it’s a freebie with purchase. But as we love eating at New York fries we thought perhaps other people might be interested in this second rate promotion (but let’s be honest, there will be a lot of us that will take advantage of it). The deal is for a free soft drink with any meal or french fry purchase from today until the end of May 2014.
T&C’s: From now until May 31st 2014 customers can buy any size of fries or meal at New York Fries and get a free regular soft drink. No coupon necessary,
As a joyous day celebrating all mothers and motherhood all over the world, Mother’s Day is the perfect occasion to thank your mom for everything she has done for you and most importantly, voice to her that you love her very much.
Here is how you get your free “Pampers gifts to grow points “. Go to pampers.ca and enter the following codes (for free);
- FBHAP99MD11V014 gets customers 10 points
- 99832MT8MFDEY14 gets customers 25 points
- FBHAP99MD11V014 gets customers 10 points (5/15/14)
- 99832MT8MFDEY14 gets customers 25 points
- FBJMAY8973CV014 gets customers 10 points (5/18/14)
- TWIT7YTPARTL014 gets customers 5 points
Any more codes are welcome, feel free to send them our way to share with the group
- FBJMAY8973TR014 gets customers 10 points (5/12/14)
- FB87RING9873401 gets customers 10 points (5/10/14)
- FBMAYDAY789CK14 gets customers 10 points (5/10/14)
- TWIT89CNEMAY014 gets customers 5 points (5/10/14)
- FB987EART6DD014 gets customers 10 points (4/24/14)
- REGBRU5E4CPA79D gets customers 10 points (4/7/14)
- TWITNWRK893E014 gets customers 5 points (4/7/14)
- FBAPRL892BLE014 gets customers 10 points (4/3/14)
- FB89SPRIN231P14 gets customers 10 points (3/22/14)
- FB897PATR349A14 gets customers 10 points (3/19/14)
- TWIT1112PRT9W12 gets customers 5 points
- TWIT713TR39TR12 gets customers 5 points
- FB9CANDATXDY912 gets customers 10 points
- SPC921FAL12PAMP gets customers 10 points
- TWIT912PT7DN912 gets customers 5 points
- SEPTFALL12SPNML gets customers 10 points
- FB9TLABDAXB3912 gets customers 10 points
- FB8THXHAXTW7412 gets customers 10 points
- TWIT812PT6NWK12 gets customers 5 pointss
- FBOLYMPICS72712 gets customers 10 points
- TWIT712PT4XD912 gets customers 10 points
- SPC717SUM12PAMP gets customers 10 points
- FBCADX4RHXU7112 gets customers 10 points
- FBFADX4WKHU4712 gets customers 10 points
- CABRANDSVRJUN12 gets customers 10 points
- FB4CHILD23DAY12 gets customers 10 points
- FB4DAGSCR6WDP12 gets customers 10 points
- NUM1HOSPLCHOICE gets customers 10 points
- CABRANDSVRAPR12 gets customers 10 points
- FB1DSPKKGA4PD12 gets customers 10 points
- FBSTPPKKGA3M412 gets customers 10 points
- TWITM7TWRFGTH12 gets customers 5 points
- FBLD229AWE4VB12 gets customers 10 points
- FBFAMDBD99KAY12 gets customers 10 points
- FBPRE9BD99DAY12 gets customers 10 points
- FBVAL9BD99DAY12 gets customers 10 points
- TWITL9E8XAGTG12 gets customers 5 points
- TWIT12AXPWL2011 gets customers 5 points
- FAC1011PR46DYHD gets customers 10 points
- 2BEGINEARNING10 gets customers 10 points
- FAC911PTXD36Y6J gets customers 10 points
- JRYHAFFCR6WDPHY gets customers 10 points
- PAMPERS4MOMJFM1 gets customers 10 points
- NC3XPM9YRD49EMT gets customers 10 points
- GIFTSTOGROW4MOM gets customers 50 points
- 2BEGINEARNING50 gets customers 50 points
- welcome2pampers gets customers 50 points
- GTGCOUPONPOINTS gets customers 10 points
- VMF776C7HMXXT4A gets customers 42 points
- 15GTGSUMMERFUN gets customers 15 points
- 25GTGSUMMER2010 gets customers 25 points
- GETSTARTEDNOW10 gets customers 10 points
- GROWWITHVILLAGE gets customers 10 points
- GTGLEARNMORE089 gets customers 10 points
- GTGPLAY3USA2010 gets customers 30 points
- GTGSPRINGFREE10 gets customers 10 points
- GTGSUMMERFUN5PT gets customers 5 points
- JOINTHEFUNGTG09 gets customers 10 points
- JunFacebook2010 gets customers 10 points
- OHAMANDAAWGTG08 gets customers 10 points
- THRIFTYMOMMYGTG gets customers 10 points
- WELCOME2GTG2010 gets customers 10 points
- Welcome2Village gets customers 10 points
- XKCMYXFVD96VXVK gets customers 10 points
If you didn’t know Pampers Gifts to Grow is a program where you can earn points towards educational toys, books, and more with every purchase of Pampers diapers, pants, and wipes you buy. Once you sign up customers can also take advantage of being entered into their annual competition in order to win a years supply of diaper.
- See the Huggies free points post
With Mother’s Day falling on May 11th in 2014, it’s unreal to think that it’s already a few days away. Since time seems to rush forward with most holidays and special occasions, we suggest you start shopping for the perfect present ASAP. Instead of scrambling at the last minute, a great idea is to order a photo book and even better is that until the end of the month, you will be able to save 30% and also get it designed for free!
Simplifying the process of creating a photo book, Blacks.ca offers to design one for you until you are 100% satisfied with the end result and this, absolutely for free. All you need to do is upload the pictures!
Keep in mind that new daddies can also engage in Mother’s Day, especially when kids are still too young to get mommy anything on their own. If you’re a father, send the woman of your dreams to a girls’ spa day, while you design a photo book with your kids. Keeping them entertained while making something for Mother’s Day? Score!
Shopping for more products than just a photo book at Blacks is also easy as they have a wide selection of interesting items. Take for instance the snow globes, featured on the right. Insert any picture inside and voila: instant memento!
Another positive point of shopping at Blacks.ca is that there shouldn’t be any duty or handling fees as they’re a Canadian company.
Have you started thinking about what to get for Mother’s Day yet?
There’s still time left to finalize those holiday plans in the next few months. Thanks to Via Rail, they are offering your wallets a break by giving you another chance to take advantage of economy fares. Enjoy 50% off adult fares (includes Economy, Touring, Sleeper and Sleeper Plus class) for travel on select routes across Canada. Don’t forget to bookmark our Via Rail page for all the best deals and the latest offers—which this is one of.
Visit Via Rail online to find out more
Book by: 8th May, 2014. Travel by 27th August, 2014
Just to give you an idea of the breakdown of one-way fares:
- Economy class between Toronto and London: $38
- Sleeper Plus (2 person) class between Montreal and Moncton: $2218
- Economy class between Toronto and Vancouver: $304
- Economy class between Montreal and Halifax: $119