Here is how you get your free “Pampers gifts to grow points “. Go to pampers.ca and enter the following codes (for free);
– FBHAP99MD11V014 gets customers 10 points
– 99832MT8MFDEY14 gets customers 25 points
– FBHAP99MD11V014 gets customers 10 points (5/15/14)
– 99832MT8MFDEY14 gets customers 25 points
– FBJMAY8973CV014 gets customers 10 points (5/18/14)
– TWIT7YTPARTL014 gets customers 5 points
Any more codes are welcome, feel free to send them our way to share with the group
– FBJMAY8973TR014 gets customers 10 points (5/12/14)
– FB87RING9873401 gets customers 10 points (5/10/14)
– FBMAYDAY789CK14 gets customers 10 points (5/10/14)
– TWIT89CNEMAY014 gets customers 5 points (5/10/14)
– FB987EART6DD014 gets customers 10 points (4/24/14)
– REGBRU5E4CPA79D gets customers 10 points (4/7/14)
– TWITNWRK893E014 gets customers 5 points (4/7/14)
– FBAPRL892BLE014 gets customers 10 points (4/3/14)
– FB89SPRIN231P14 gets customers 10 points (3/22/14)
– FB897PATR349A14 gets customers 10 points (3/19/14)
– TWIT1112PRT9W12 gets customers 5 points
– TWIT713TR39TR12 gets customers 5 points
– FB9CANDATXDY912 gets customers 10 points
– SPC921FAL12PAMP gets customers 10 points
– TWIT912PT7DN912 gets customers 5 points
– SEPTFALL12SPNML gets customers 10 points
– FB9TLABDAXB3912 gets customers 10 points
– FB8THXHAXTW7412 gets customers 10 points
– TWIT812PT6NWK12 gets customers 5 pointss
– FBOLYMPICS72712 gets customers 10 points
– TWIT712PT4XD912 gets customers 10 points
– SPC717SUM12PAMP gets customers 10 points
– FBCADX4RHXU7112 gets customers 10 points
– FBFADX4WKHU4712 gets customers 10 points
– CABRANDSVRJUN12 gets customers 10 points
– FB4CHILD23DAY12 gets customers 10 points
– FB4DAGSCR6WDP12 gets customers 10 points
– NUM1HOSPLCHOICE gets customers 10 points
– CABRANDSVRAPR12 gets customers 10 points
– FB1DSPKKGA4PD12 gets customers 10 points
– FBSTPPKKGA3M412 gets customers 10 points
– TWITM7TWRFGTH12 gets customers 5 points
– FBLD229AWE4VB12 gets customers 10 points
– FBFAMDBD99KAY12 gets customers 10 points
– FBPRE9BD99DAY12 gets customers 10 points
– FBVAL9BD99DAY12 gets customers 10 points
– TWITL9E8XAGTG12 gets customers 5 points
– TWIT12AXPWL2011 gets customers 5 points
– FAC1011PR46DYHD gets customers 10 points
– 2BEGINEARNING10 gets customers 10 points
– FAC911PTXD36Y6J gets customers 10 points
– JRYHAFFCR6WDPHY gets customers 10 points
– PAMPERS4MOMJFM1 gets customers 10 points
– NC3XPM9YRD49EMT gets customers 10 points
– GIFTSTOGROW4MOM gets customers 50 points
– 2BEGINEARNING50 gets customers 50 points
– welcome2pampers gets customers 50 points
– GTGCOUPONPOINTS gets customers 10 points
– VMF776C7HMXXT4A gets customers 42 points
– 15GTGSUMMERFUN gets customers 15 points
– 25GTGSUMMER2010 gets customers 25 points
– GETSTARTEDNOW10 gets customers 10 points
– GROWWITHVILLAGE gets customers 10 points
– GTGLEARNMORE089 gets customers 10 points
– GTGPLAY3USA2010 gets customers 30 points
– GTGSPRINGFREE10 gets customers 10 points
– GTGSUMMERFUN5PT gets customers 5 points
– JOINTHEFUNGTG09 gets customers 10 points
– JunFacebook2010 gets customers 10 points
– OHAMANDAAWGTG08 gets customers 10 points
– THRIFTYMOMMYGTG gets customers 10 points
– WELCOME2GTG2010 gets customers 10 points
– Welcome2Village gets customers 10 points
– XKCMYXFVD96VXVK gets customers 10 points
If you didn’t know Pampers Gifts to Grow is a program where you can earn points towards educational toys, books, and more with every purchase of Pampers diapers, pants, and wipes you buy. Once you sign up customers can also take advantage of being entered into their annual competition in order to win a years supply of diaper.
→ Click here to get your free Pampers Gifts To Grow Points
– See the Huggies free points post
With Mother’s Day falling on May 11th in 2014, it’s unreal to think that it’s already a few days away. Since time seems to rush forward with most holidays and special occasions, we suggest you start shopping for the perfect present ASAP. Instead of scrambling at the last minute, a great idea is to order a photo book and even better is that until the end of the month, you will be able to save 30% and also get it designed for free!
Simplifying the process of creating a photo book, Blacks.ca offers to design one for you until you are 100% satisfied with the end result and this, absolutely for free. All you need to do is upload the pictures!
Keep in mind that new daddies can also engage in Mother’s Day, especially when kids are still too young to get mommy anything on their own. If you’re a father, send the woman of your dreams to a girls’ spa day, while you design a photo book with your kids. Keeping them entertained while making something for Mother’s Day? Score!
Shopping for more products than just a photo book at Blacks is also easy as they have a wide selection of interesting items. Take for instance the snow globes, featured on the right. Insert any picture inside and voila: instant memento!
Another positive point of shopping at Blacks.ca is that there shouldn’t be any duty or handling fees as they’re a Canadian company.
Have you started thinking about what to get for Mother’s Day yet?
There’s still time left to finalize those holiday plans in the next few months. Thanks to Via Rail, they are offering your wallets a break by giving you another chance to take advantage of economy fares. Enjoy 50% off adult fares (includes Economy, Touring, Sleeper and Sleeper Plus class) for travel on select routes across Canada. Don’t forget to bookmark our Via Rail page for all the best deals and the latest offers—which this is one of.
Visit Via Rail online to find out more
Book by: 8th May, 2014. Travel by 27th August, 2014
Just to give you an idea of the breakdown of one-way fares:
- Economy class between Toronto and London: $38
- Sleeper Plus (2 person) class between Montreal and Moncton: $2218
- Economy class between Toronto and Vancouver: $304
- Economy class between Montreal and Halifax: $119
We don’t often blog about Dynamite, and that’s because they don’t often release codes for online discounts. This store was one of my girlfriends favourites growing up. They are a pretty decent 20-something women’s fashion store.
So there are 2 discounts on right now at the time of writing. Customers when shopping online can get free shipping on orders over $60 and a hefty 15% off all regular priced fashion & accessories when using the code below. The actual promo code is rare as I believe this is their third actual online coupon since they launched their online store a few months ago.
This code seems to work with other promotions. So it works on sale stock and other discounted items. So if you hold out and pray for a sitewide sale then you can use this code on top of it (so it’s stackable) to get huge savings.
If you’re not into their style of clothing, perhaps you know someone who is? Be kind and send them the coupon code (it’s case sensitive).
This is the latest coupon from Joe Fresh. Print it and get a $10 Joe Fresh gift card whenever you spend a minimum of $75 on Joe Fresh apparel. You can then redeem the gift card on your next purchase.
If you’re a fan of the Joe Fresh brand and you like the clothes they have for kids and babies, then you could buy new fall apparel for your little ones and keep the $10 gift card for yourself.
Did you know that Joe Fresh is also available in the US? They have 5 stores in New York, New Jersey and Long Island. And they keep opening stores in Canada in addition to being available in Loblaw stores and Real Canadian Superstore.
They never have a huge selection of products but what they have is pretty nice and affordable too. I recently bought a super cute dress for only $20 and it’s a quality fabric. I can’t wait to wear it this Fall.
At last a deal for teachers. My mum is a teacher and I think teachers get a raw deal, and apparently so does Toronto Zoo. On Teacher’s Day – April 27th 2014 the Toronto Zoo will be giving away free admission to teachers. All you need to do (so no cheaters can claim it) is to pre-register and present your Teachers Card or even a Teachers Federation Card at the entrance, and as a bonus you get to bring 1 guest for free too! So if you know a teacher see if you can persuade them to take you.
There will be mini events like discovering “how to take your students’ learning to a brand new level within the Toronto Zoo’s natural setting with all of the animals and exhibits. The Toronto Zoo will also have educational booths located in the main courtyard for more learning opportunities about the school programs and teacher resources.”
Toronto Zoo PDF Details
Expires: April 27th, 2014
On behalf of the entire VoucherCodes.ca team, we would like to wish everyone who celebrates it a very Hoppy Easter! As a joyous occasion meant to instill hope through symbols of renewal and hope, Easter is an especially wonderful day for kids since a variety of activities and crafts can be organized for children to partake in to either learn about its history or simply to have a fun time collecting chocolate.
Whether you celebrate Easter or not, stay on the look-out for last minute week-end deals and promotions.
Happy Easter everyone!
McDonald’s are running a deal on all fountain drinks, they are all $1 no matter what size. This is exactly the same promotion they ran last summer with great success. The normal price for a large fizzy drink is roughly $3 so you get about a $2 saving if you get the largest drink (which you should as they are all the same price while this promo is on). The promotion starts today (April 8th) and ends whenever McDonald’s decide.
Note that it also applies on coffee, although it’s only on small or medium coffees (inc iced coffees).
This promotion was successful in the past years that McDonald’s keep bringing it back on a yearly basis, advertising it as a great way to keep cool during the hot summer months. Stressing the fact that not only are their beverages refreshing but every location provides a fresh environment thanks to the use of conditioned air systems. Other healthier ways to stay cool come to mind, visiting the neighborhood swimming pool comes to mind.
If you are interested in learning more information about McDonald’s most recent promotions, you may be interested in having a look at their official website’s promotions section. Which, at the moment of this update included information about the dollar menu and coffee promos.
While it’s not quite the summery season of shorts, flip flops and a nice long walk with an ice cream in hand with shades on lazing around, it does seem to be the season of ice cream discounts. It’s the second one I’ve come across this week. We have posted about special offers from Marble Slab a few times before, and what’s interesting is that they don’t seem to repeat their offers, this one is entirely new to me (I believe). Customers searching for some of that cold creamy goodness, in the epic proportion scale might enjoy these printable coupons for Marble Slab to get multiple discounts.
As this is a printable, you will have to go to your local outlet, find the nearest one to you here. The closest one to me is absolutely miles away, so it isn’t much use to me, but I have already sent it to a couple of fiends, so I hope you get to enjoy what I cannot.
Here are a few of the discounts available: $8 for 2 cones, $5 off a layered ice cream cake, buy one cone and get the 2nd for .99c & buy 2 half litre tubs of ice cream for $10.
Known as Pharmaprix in Quebec and Shoppers Drug Mart to the rest of Canadians, it’s rare to see such an amazing promotion at Canada’s largest retail pharmacy chain. Exclusively until April 4th 2014, save $10 on orders of $50 or more at participating locations.
Though like me, many of you may be thinking to yourself that now is the time to save on beauty products, the coupon isn’t valid on “prestige cosmetics and fragrances”, we recommend that you check your local store if it’s applicable on the items you’re looking to save on. Either way, it’s a fabulous promotion and worth a trip to the nearest location!
Not valid on: prescription purchases, products with codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), stamps, milk where discounts are prohibited
by law, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes,
electronic gift cards, prepaid phone cards, prestige cosmetics and fragrances, and
Shoppers Home Health Care locations. Limit of one coupon per transaction per customer.