Your young toddler and tot is cute no matter what you force them to wear, so make sure their feet match the cuteness that covers the rest of their body. Pencil yourself in some time to check out what Robeez has to offer you and enjoy some New Year savings to the tune of 30% off your entire purchase.
Would you be surprised if I told you that we have a super duper Robeez coupon page? Even if you’re not, feign surprise and read on:
If there were a way for me to get these Alien soft soles in an adult format, I would jump through hoops of fire for it! For the young ins in your life who desire to walk around in these beauties, you can snag them for $29.99.
I’m pretty sure that even the most girly of girls would go crazy over wearing these brown soft sole booties. You can pick them up for your little princess or prince for only $38.00 before the discount.
Shipping is free when you purchase two pairs or more. What do you have your feet….erm, eye on?
For those of you that have a Hudson’s Bay MasterCard or Credit Card you’re in luck this weekend. From today (17th January 2014) until the 19th customers that have one of these cards are eligible for a flash sale of 15% off almost* everything (that’s site-wide) at thebay.com!
On top of the 15% off site-wide there is also a 70% off clearance women’s footwear, 65% off clearance women’s handbags and wallets, fashion and sterling jewellery, and 20% off designer watches. And in the home department section customers can save up to 45% on select small appliances, up to 50% off bedding, dinnerware, flatware, barware and stemware which I spotted on the site. I hope we can all get the 15% off already marked down items, that would be spectacular!
Also, if you miss this sale you might enjoy one we have advance notice of, which is an exclusive 11-piece beauty set for only $50 with any Lancome skincare purchase (a value of $203) until January 23rd. Failing that you can always see if we have updated our The Bay coupons page with new offers.
* We were told ‘almost’ but not exactly what would be excluded unfortunately. So you will have to check out the T&C’s which I found here, they are extensive to say the least, but when the store sells the sheer volume of different products that thebay.com does you have to expect quite a number of exclusions where the markups are so low that they would be loosing money on some products (like Dyson products for example).
Remember those wrist bands in support of various causes? Well what I’m going to talk about today is something similar. Courtesy of I Hope Shop.
The IHOPE shop is a Canadian founded company with an ethical goal. So similar to the wrist band idea popular a few years ago this cause sells watches of varying colours in support of select charities, where a portion of the cost of that watch gets donated to that particular cause. So there is definitely a social impact and a great way to spread awareness. Hey, even the watch looks kind of cool.
And best of all is that they contacted us to provide our visitors with a unique coupon code to actually save money on shipping. So the code below will get customers free shipping in Canada on all watch orders.
So now we can all wear kind of minimalist cool watches in support of our chosen cause, like the Canadian environment (which is a big favourite of mine), so I’ll be getting the black one please. There are a bunch of causes to choose from which can be found here.
What’s your cause?
I can’t even remember the last time I wrote a post about something like this. Normally I’m blogging about deals or writing up a tip article about how to save money doing something a slightly different way. But Marc found this nifty site and bent my arm to do a write up about it.
So this site is called www.salewhale.ca. And they list grocery products currently on sale. Not only that, but their site allows for certain customizing–I’ll get to this later. Lists can be created and saved by users on top of browsing the sales and flyers for individual stores.
So there are 4 main sections of the website which I wanted to talk about:
- First is the flyers section where users can browse a plethora of flyers for their local grocery stores. They have geo-targeting on, so they know your approximate city for added convenience. But you can change this if it’s not right for you. I would like to see more filtering options, but they do have a handy one which limits the number of stores by distance to your postal code, for those of us that don’t want to travel too far for a bargain.
- Their second section is the product search, simply a giant search bar enabling customers to find particular items of interest and they will go through their database to see if it’s on sale and which store it’s at. I found the search feature to be somewhat accurate, but there is great room for improvement. I did however like their related and recommended sections based on what you searched for. Handy for similar or complimentary products.
- The third gives customers an option to save any custom lists they have created before they go to the store. In order to do this part the customers will need to sign up to their service (which isn’t necessarily a bad thing as you can choose to me emailed when your watch items come on sale).
- The fourth is similar to the third in that customers can customize alerts to receive updates when new offers are released for products on their watch list.
Overall the website is beautiful and has one of the most easy to use interfaces I’ve seen in a while. They are a Quebec based company and it’s great to see another Canadian company starting to be recognized for their hard work. Rather than U.S. websites taking the majority of Canadian money (cough cough Retailmenot). Let’s hope they continue and save us all some money on our grocery bills.
Please leave a comment about your opinions of SaleWhale! Let’s have a chat about them.
When customers spend $50 or more they will enjoy free shipping on top of two free samples at Biotherm Canada. And we have a couple of coupons below to add more spice to that standard offer. Welcome in 2014 by being extra frugal!
Remember the samples can only be selected at the checkout phase of the purchase, and will only activate once the threshold of $50 has been reached, there are around 8+ different samples to choose from right now, but the selection varies over time.
This is what the aqua source looks like, although the look depends on which product is available at the time, they range from balms, creams, gels and liquids and then again by skin type (i.e. dry skin), let’s hope the one you are after is available for the freebie. If not then the 15% off code should reduce the price quite a bit. For other offers for Biotherm don’t forget to stop at our store page for them.
You’ll notice that Lands End still has that popup saying that they now ship to Canada when you go to their website. But it is good to know that all the prices are in CAD (I actually got charged a flight in USD from air Canada recently which blew my mind), all the duties and taxes and shipping fees are included in the price at the checkout. But that’s not what I’m here to talk about today. We were sent a plethora of offers this morning, so I wanted to make a handy bullet point list for any potential bargain hunters out there that didn’t get all the clothes they wanted for Christmas.
Remember shipping is free when customers meet the $50 threshold.
- Outerwear up to 60% off – Starts: January 10, Ends: January 14
- Home white sale (40% off select bedding and more) – Ends: January 14
- Winter savings event (savings of up to 60% on select items) – Ends: January 31
- Warehouse sale – Starts: January 15, Ends: January 16
- Up to 65% off outerwear + an additional 20% off sale sweaters – Starts: January 17, Ends: January 20
- 25% off regular priced items + 20% off sale/clearance stock (promo code to follow, please go to this page when active to grab the code) – Starts: January 24, Ends: January 27
Shop the Lands’ End Sales
For those of you that were paying attention, you will notice that the outwear sale at the top is only 60% off, whereas if you were to wait until the 17th the discount goes up to 65%! However, it is a little more risky as I assume some of the stock might sell out, especially the popular sizes.
To celebrate the New Year, the London Pass is now available for 10% cheaper with the sale they are running from Saturday 11th 2014 to Monday 13th January 2013. If you miss this date then we also grabbed a coupon from our dedicated page for the London Pass, I’ve put it below for convenience. Get your pass now and enjoy top activities in London without spending all your money on them.
And for those who have already been to London, you sure know that spending money isn’t a hard thing to do because everything is so expensive.
Just in case you’re preparing a little trip to London, here are a few interesting facts that I collected on Wikipedia:
- It is the largest urban zone in the European Union
- It is the first city to host the modern Summer Olympic Games 3 times
- There are over 300 languages spoken in London boundaries
- The population is 8,278,251
- It has 43 universities which makes it the largest concentration of higher education in Europe
- The London Underground (also known for its famous ‘Mind the Gap’) is the oldest metro in the world
Now is actually a good time to visit the city. As the country seems to be recovering from the economic recession at a good pace and the vibe in London right now is pretty positive. If you’re serious about this pass, then stop by our London Pass regular discounts page for more offers.
It’s not often that Banana Republic has a sale/coupon of this magnitude. It is more of an upmarket brand (and the prices certainly reflect this). So when we get wind of a 50% off coupon code (randomly spotted it on their site this morning) we knew it would make waves with our fashion conscious visitors. I put the lengthy T&C’s at the end of this post, but they are pretty standard (like not applicable on Gift Cards), but there are a few lines that are not covered, so this offer is not completely site wide unfortunately–getting 50% off a leather jacket would be amazing. There is free shipping on all orders over $50.
Marc updated our Banana Republic page listings with this offer, there aren’t any other new offers at the moment, but if you are reading this after the 11th Jan 2014 then that’s the page you want to check out for the new offers.
It’s funny as when Anne, Erin or Margarita write here about deals and coupons the examples they select are chosen by females. I love fashion and am a stable attendee when my girlfriend goes shopping so I like to think that I have a bit of an eye for fashion. So my personal pick would be this Dot Ponte Fit-and-Flare Dress at $160 – sale discount = $89.99 & then – coupon = $45 (not including tax or shipping), but again, I would buy some socks or something to get over the $50 threshold to take advantage of the free shipping offer they are running.
T&C’s: “Offer valid online only through 1/11/2014 in the US and Puerto Rico. Additional restrictions and exclusions apply. Click here for complete details.”
Every New Year I find myself writing about discounts on diet programs, and this one is no exception. I write about them because there just seems to be so many offers for the genre. I guess it has to do with an increased demand this time of year. I’m already feeling guilty about how much I ate over Christmas, eating snacks galore and fatty foods like pigs in blankets and gammon–my mother is a feeder.
This latest offer comes from Dukan, which, until today, was not known to me. But I did some research and they seem to be popular enough, they have a WebMD page that talks about the diet in more detail if you’re interested in learning more. So if your New Year’s resolution is to loose some unwanted weight then the below coupon might help you shave off some dollars along the way. I like that the diet also includes some light exercise, I am a firm believer in a healthy regime, even if it is only a walk every day, I find it also helps maintain a healthy mind.
I hope you reach your New Year’s resolutions! And if you’re looking to compare weight loss programs we highly recommend the discounts on Weight Watchers
Another VC Exclusive! This one is a revamped one from the past. Garage.ca just messaged me to tell me that they have reactivated an old exclusive coupon we were given. Awesome news.
From now until March 31st 2014, use this new exclusive code to save 15% on all your orders from Garage.ca. Shipping is free on orders of $1 or more but it’s normally $50–so depending on when you use the below code shipping fees may vary.
Browsing the website there are a few more special offers live (at the time of writing) like a free $25 cash card with every $75 purchase, the card is redeemable only from Feb 3rd to the 16th Deb 2014 on purchases over $60. And their Boxing Week event was still running, with some styles up to 70% off for a limited time.
Here are my picks from a quick browse at Garage, of course I’m a guy, but actually I think this might offer a fresh and unique perspective on what kind of women’s clothes men like. In order these items are all reduced in the sales and then I used our exclusive coupon on top of that to get a further revised price: Boyfriend Varsity Hoodie $24.65, Deer Sweater $21.25, Holiday Sweater $21.25, Nylon/Faux Leather Urban Bomber $33.15. Not bad, not bad.
What did you get?